Monday, September 22, 2014

contoh soal sympathy maetri silabus wajib/peminatan bahasa inggris kurikulum 2013

semoga soal ini bisa membantu anda .
kunci jawaban



1.      Rob : My sister has been sick for two days. So I have to accompany her in the hospital.
Dick : …………………. I hope she will get better soon.
Rob : Thanks.
a. I am sorry to hear that         c. I don’t care about it
b. Thank you                           d. I am happy to hear that      e. Don’t mention it


2.      Vita   : Hi, Dewi, oh Gosh! What happens to your finger?
Dewi : Hi, Vita, well I have just cut my finger.
Vita   : How did it happen?
Dewi : I peeled an apple and knife ,you know!
Vita   : I see. Dewi look! It keeps bleeding……………………….
a. I am happy to hear that       c. I don’t care about it
b. I know how you feel           d. I am glad to hear that         e. Don’t do that


3.      Jane : Hi Tia ,I saw you with Mira yesterday at the police office.
          What happened ?
Tia : Really ? I accompanied Mira to report the police.
Mira lost her purse when I was in the market
Jane : ………………………………..
a. How happy you are                         c. What a terrible situation for you  
b. I know you have a lot of money     d. I don’t know about it         e. Don’t do that


4.      Hendra : “Ouch”
Father : What’s wrong with you , son?
Hendra : I cut my finger while cutting this carrot.
Father :………………………. , put the medicine on it.
Hendra : Yes, Dad
a. How happy you are                         c. You are wrong        d. I don’t know about it
b. It doesn’t hurt me                           e. Oh, dear


5.      Budi : Why was shifa absent yesterday
Dina : Her father passed away
Budi : ………..Why didn’t you tell me before ?
Dina : I have just heard about it
a. How happy you are             c. I am deeply sorry to hear that
b. It doesn’t make me sad       d. Oh, congratulation  e. You are wrong



No comments:

Post a Comment

Panduan menggunakan Appsheet untuk orang awam

  Penulis:  Bard (large language model from Google AI), 3 Juni 2024 AppSheet adalah platform pengembangan aplikasi tanpa kode (no-code) yang...