Monday, September 22, 2014

contoh soal invitation maetri silabus wajib/peminatan bahasa inggris kurikulum 2013



 semoga soal dibawah bisa membantu anda
kunci jawaban

choose the correct answer !
1.   Harry   : Would you like to go camping with us next holiday
        Donny : …………………but I have to take care my mom.she has been hostipalized for a     
          week
a. It’s sounds interesting                     c. I don’t care about it
b. Thank you                                       d. I am sorry to hear that        e. Don’t mention it


2.   Vita : ……..to Jakarta to find the job?
Dewi : It’s nice of you to ask.
a. Do you mind my migrating     c. Would you go
b. Would you like to go               d. Do you think I could                      e. Do you have

3.   Jane : Would you like to go to a concert on Saturday night ?
Tia : Ehm, yes………..
a. anyway                                    c. I’m busy     
b. I’d like                                     d. I can’t                                             e. I’d be delighted

4.   Hendra : We are going to have a research for many days. Will you join us ?
Farhan : ……………….
a. I am convinced                        c. I’m certain
b. There is no doubt                     d. I don’t know about it         e. I can’t say that for sure

5.   Budi : It’s boring. We’ve to do something
Dina : What about watching film ?
Budi : Wow, cool !…………….
a. It’s a pity                                 c. You are wrong
b. Let’s watch it                          d. I am deeply sorry to hear that         e. Oh, congratulation

contoh soal materi lain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Panduan menggunakan Appsheet untuk orang awam

  Penulis:  Bard (large language model from Google AI), 3 Juni 2024 AppSheet adalah platform pengembangan aplikasi tanpa kode (no-code) yang...