Saturday, October 4, 2014

Example of Application letter



Jl. Kesehatan 123
Pringsewu 35535

18th December 2012

The advertiser of Radar Lampung
Po. Box 35535/Psw
Pringsewu

Dear sirs,
I have read your advertisement in Radar Lampung of 15th December 2012 and as I feel the necessary, qualification and experience needed for the position, I should like to be considered for that job.
After finishing my education in SM terpadu Rawajitu Timur Tulang Bawang at age of 18 years old I took diploma three in ABC College Pringsewu. I wanted to widen my experience in bigger company like yours and I needed this job.
I enclosu a post-card addresses to myself in the hope that you will use it ti tell me when I may come.
Yours faithfully,

Angga Prana


Encl :   Curriculum Vitae
Photograph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Panduan menggunakan Appsheet untuk orang awam

  Penulis:  Bard (large language model from Google AI), 3 Juni 2024 AppSheet adalah platform pengembangan aplikasi tanpa kode (no-code) yang...