Monday, September 22, 2014

Contoh dialog SymPATHY UNTUK KURIKULUM 2013 MATERI SILABUS PEMINATAN

Dialog 1

Billy     : What’s the matter with you, Jack?  Have you been desperate?

Jack      : oh, Billy and my dad just got angry with me.

Billy     : no, really? What a terrible thing to have happened?

Jack      : he said that he didn’t want me to get a bad mark on the next exams anymore.

Billy     : I can imagine you feel bad. But, I think your dad is right.

Jack     :  I hate him. Why does he always force me?

Billy     : don’t say that. You must get success if you study hard.



Dialog 2
Andre                           : Hi, Maria.  What’s the latest news on your mother?

Maria                            : She died a week ago. The cancer was too far advanced.

Andre                           : Oh, really? I’m sorry to hear that. It must be pretty hard on you.

Maria                            : It is. Why did she have to die? She is still young.

Andre                           : I know how you must feel.

Maria                               : Well. It is God’s will, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panduan menggunakan Appsheet untuk orang awam

  Penulis:  Bard (large language model from Google AI), 3 Juni 2024 AppSheet adalah platform pengembangan aplikasi tanpa kode (no-code) yang...